E-Commerce Digital Content Creator APPLY NOW
Pullen & Co is an Australian online homewares retailer founded with a mission to help Aussies make space for the life they truly want to live. What started as a humble brain seedling has quickly sprouted into the best home storage ideas and most affordable home organisation products online today.
Since launching in June 2021, Pullen and Co has already built a social following in the tens of thousands, signed more than ten thousand loyal email subscribers and seen products trending on Instagram and TikTok.
Pullen & Co has also caught the eye of national media for its stylish and sustainable products, gaining coverage in Channel Nine’s Today, Nine Honey, Country Style, ELE Home and Peppermint Magazine.
As a truly authentic brand with a real family behind its founding, top-quality products on their own just aren’t enough for Pullen & Co. We whole-heartedly believe in a superb level of service too, which means we commit ourselves daily to helping Aussies cultivate calm in their homes.
- Are you a TikTok rockstar?
- Want to work with Australia's favourite homewares and lifestyle brand?
- Can you inspire others through creating amazing content?
We're looking for an organic TikTok and Reels content creator and marketer who loves and breathes the platform. The ideal candidate is passionate about home interiors, home organisation, and homewares and understands our target audience. They know who's who and have your finger on the pulse of everything HOME— they're a trendsetter, the authority of what in on-trend. They're goal-oriented, results-driven and work well on a team as well as independently. They are resourceful, engaging, organised and flexible.
They understand brand aesthetics and are able to create content that can be used on multi-channels. They are customer and community savvy and can seamlessly navigate the nuances of the everchanging TikTok platform. Aside from content creation, they also understand marketing and can provide weekly reporting of TikTok's evolving metrics.
Roles, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Develop new and creative highly engaging content to grow our TikTok, YouTube and Instagram reels audiences
- Be one of the faces of our company on TikTok, Youtube and reels to promote and highlight trending/relevant topics for brand awareness, follower growth and sales conversion
- Respond and engage in real-time to posts, questions, comments
- Work alongside the Social Media Team to ensure that content is aligned with brand aesthetics and identity
- Keep up with the latest social media trends such as but not limited to news, memes, celebrities, music, etc and find stylish and dynamic ways to promote the brand and our ethos
- Extremely tech-savvy, with strong communication skills
- High-level understanding of TikTok, Youtube and Meta platform and video editing
- Knowledgeable and up-to-date in different social media trends and best practices
- Understanding and ability to speak and report on TikTok andf Meta's KPIs and metrics
- Able to create one TikTok and Reels video per day, Youtube Video per month
- Committed to brand growth and able to perform
- Film on site videos and edit TikTok videos within the app (or appropriate video editing apps)
- Lead the creative direction over projects
- If this sounds like a job you want to jump into headfirst, immediate start for the right applicant.
TO BE CONSIDERED
If you think you’re a TikTok rockstar and can, through the use of a booming TikTok account, continue sharing our brand's mission far and wide, we want to hear from you!
Please send a cover letter outlining your TikTok experience and why you think you’re a notch above the rest, together with a current resume and a URL to your TikTok profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is an on-site role, we require you to work in Pullen HQ Rouse Hill office setting/studio.
2022-05-20|||Rouse Hill, NSW|||Marketing||||||Ik4FfliwQ36cRGeF|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false